Welcome

Thanks for taking a moment to read my blog! I'd love to hear your opinions and hope you are encouraged by sharing in my writings.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rushing Forward

I'm tired of being stagnant, so I'm starting my blog today. This probably isn't the riskiest or most exciting way to venture out. That's a-ok with me. This isn't where I'm stopping, this is where I am starting. My dreams are going to rise to the forefront of my life. I will stop hiding them behind the curtains and let them take center stage. In the process, I hope to write of the ups and downs of achieving God's best for my life. Maybe others will be encouraged as well to rush forward into life and leave stagnancy behind.

2 comments:

  1. And how come you didn't tell me you started a blog...?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have started a blog...you are such a wonderful writer and the Lord will use you to speak his truth. I'm looking forward to reading future writings.

    ReplyDelete